HKCCMA-Credit On Demand's Credit Practitioner/Team Award 2011 and Credit Management Excellence Award 2011
We are pleased to announce the winner of the 2011 Credit On Demand - HKCCMA Credit Practitioner/Team of the Year is the Customer Accounting Team of DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited.
This is the fourth year that the Association had accepted team nomination to compete in the Annual Award Program besides individual nominations. The winning team consists of five members, Ms. Sherry Lu – Chief Finance Officer; Ms. Daisy Lui - Senior Manager, Customer Accounting; Ms. Elaine Lam – Credit Control and Collection Manager; Ms. Anita Kong – Credit Supervisor and Ms. Phoebe Wu – Credit Supervisor.
The team received the Award together with a cash prize of HKD 20,000 from HKCCMA Chairman of Certification Committee, Mr. Bobby Rozario who was on behalf of Ms. Alison Wan, the Managing Director of Credit On Demand Ltd. (sponsor of this year event) on 13 January 2012 at the Annual Award Presentation Night. Credit On Demand Ltd. is an online information services provider on litigation records and public searches.
Besides, we also granted the first year of Credit Management Excellence Award (CMEA) 2011. The CMEA nominator and nominee are subject to the approval from all Executive Councilors of HKCCMA, the CMEA is also conferred by all Committee Chairman on the advice of Chairman of HKCCMA for the purpose of recognizing the achievement of a person in the credit management industry.
Mr. Spencer Lam, Group Credit Manager of Next Media Group, is the winner of the CMEA 2011, Mr. Lam met all of the following criteria in conferring the award.
1. Minimum 10 years or above credit management working experience.
2. Solid credit and collection knowledge or distinction in the credit management industry.
3. Made significant contribution to credit management process in the credit management industry. Eg. Credit Scoring Model.
4. Enthusiastic in training young credit and collection practitioner. Eg. Credit knowledge transfer.
5. A position of eminence in the practice of credit management.